Veterinary HPM – Senior Small & Toy Dog
Unfortunately, this product is not available for sale anymore. Please have a look at our entire product range of diet food for alternatives.
About Veterinary HPM – Senior Small & Toy Dog
Senior Small & Toy Dog from Virbac Veterinary HPM is a complete food suitable for dogs of small breeds aged 10 and over. The composition of the food is specifically tailored to the needs of small breeds. The new health food is based on a low carbohydrate and high protein formula. The reduction of starch and carbohydrates and the increase of animal fats make the food even more suitable for the traditional, natural needs of carnivores.
- Non-neutered small breed dogs
- Small breeds weighing up to 5 kg from the age of 12 years
- Small breeds weighing up to 10 kg from the age of 10 years
- The high protein content contributes to an increased water intake and healthy kidneys. The balanced supply of phosphorus supports a healthy kidney function.
- Chondroitin and chitosan contribute to healthy joints. In combination with the high protein content, the food supports the powerful musculoskeletal system.
- Penta sodium phosphate helps reduce the formation of plaque and tartar and contributes to healthy teeth.
- Animal proteins promote a healthy urinary tract and contribute to a stable pH value.
- Prebiotics and probiotics contribute to a balanced intestinal flora and a healthy bowel function.
- The low starch content helps to stabilize glycemia.
- The high protein content and increased Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to the development of a healthy skin and a glossy coat.
About this item
For senior small breed dogs
See more product details here.